Find below information about the weather station that is used as well as software and technologies involved to deliver the weather data to our webserver.
- Model: Oregon Scientific WMR300
- Get the Technical Specification & Manual
- Mounted on our roof at 8m height
- Wireless transmission of live-data to WMR300 base station (default)
- Base station linked to raspberry PI via USB, uses C++ library to communicate with base station
- Weather data is aggregated and sent to the SQL server all 150 seconds
- Model: INSTAR IN-5907HD WLAN
- Lens: 4 mm wide-angle lens by INSTAR
- Mounted below Oregon Scientific station
- Wireless transmission of webcam images every 20 seconds via FTP to the server
- Image gets processed and analyzed (.e.g. cloud coverage) and is stored into the database.